Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relations with our customers resulting in increased levels of customer retention. This is to be achieved through proactive and reactive communication with our customers who have either expressed a wish to cancel their services with us or whose recent account activity indicates that they may be considering cancellation of services.
- Respond to requests for cancellation of services and persuade our customers to remain onboard.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of our portfolio of products and services in order to understand customers’ needs.
- Proactively contact customers who are identified as at risk of cancellation and ensure that every opportunity to retain these customers is investigated, applying best in class customer service.
- Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
- Follow best practices and customer experience guidelines during customer interactions.
- Update customer account records including documenting the details of the communication with the customers.
- Identify new business practices that could be introduced or suggest modifications to existing practices that could reduce the risk of customer cancellation.
- 4+ years Customer Service experience
- A genuine interest and passion in helping our customers.
- Ability to understand as well as grasp basic customer information.
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations professionally.
- Ability to use internal technical systems or processes (ie Yodle Live / Sellfire / SalesForce / Sugar, etc)
- Ability to resolve complex customer issues by analyzing the customer problem properly and providing logical solutions.
- Willingness to work cross-departmentally to determine best practices
- Ability to balance the interest of the client and the interest of the company.
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of customer retention principles and practices
- Advanced search engine marketing knowledge
- Advanced Yodle / Outrank product knowledge
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- College Degree or equivalent
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.