We're looking for enthusiastic Sales Representatives ready to crush the next challenge. Sales experience? Awesome, but not necessary. We can teach you everything you need to know. Top candidates for Yodle’s Sales Representative position should be super motivated, competitive, eager to get on the phone, tech-savvy, ready to learn and ready to earn. You’ll master the art of selling, and you’ll work with amazing people. Our mission and culture are unmatched. We offer comprehensive benefits and lots of perks. Ready to win? Read on and apply!
- Yodle’s Responsibilities to You:
- Pay you fairly and transparently for everything you do with uncapped commissions plus a guaranteed base salary
- Give you top-notch 30 day sales training program, and all the tools you need: leads, software and techniques
- Teach you about the world of technology and growing a business
- Offer you incentives to strive for: more money, contests and a big annual trip
- Give you a highly energetic atmosphere with strong leaders, mentors and teams
- Give you the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, mentor, manage and succeed
Your Responsibilities at Yodle:
- Drive revenue by acquiring new customers (Currently we have more than 40,000)
- Make outbound calls to small and medium-sized businesses
- Set and run online product demonstrations
- Use sales strategies to close deals
- Develop expertise across your designated industries
- Become a successful sales rep and work your way up the ladder!
- You enjoy talking to people and they generally like talking to you
- You have both the desire and the ability to learn
- You love closing … or think you might, once you learn how
- You prefer working at a fast pace
- You’re organized, independent, resourceful and diligent
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re proficient and savvy with technology
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.