Are you someone who is competitive and commission driven? Do you exhibit perseverance and a drive for results? Can you learn on the fly? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, then read on and apply! Founded in 2005, Yodle has achieved annual revenue well in excess of $130 million in 2012 and we are looking forward to an even more successful road ahead.
- Conduct 80-125 outbound sales calls per day to dental practices, with the goal of scheduling a demonstration to present Yodle’s retention marketing and patient communication solution.
- Use sales scripts, identify clients’ needs, and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone
- Reps are expected to set 3-4 demonstrations ,and hold 1-2 demonstrations a day
- 2-3 years of Sales experience desired
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
- Must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Follow a consultative sale model with the expectation of building a long term pipeline.
- Ability to engage clients as you build relationships quickly and effectively
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Associates/bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Excellent technology skill set, ability to multi-task and navigate between several internet sessions, as well as conduct web-based presentations over the phone
- Must exhibit a strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed, with a willingness to learn new skills
- Previous experience with web browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Previous experience with a shared screen platform, such as GoTo Meeting, Join.me, or WebEx
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.