We're looking for an enthusiastic Sales Representative who is ready to crush your next sales challenge. Sales experience? Awesome, but not necessary. We can teach you everything Sales Representatives need to know. Sales Representatives at Yodle should be super motivated, competitive, eager to get on the phone, tech-savvy, ready to learn and ready to earn. We offer top-notch training for Sales Representatives, an aggressive and uncapped sales representative commission structure, ongoing coaching and mentorship, leads across your designated sales segments and one of the best sales representative floors you’ll find anywhere. Sales Representatives must be expected to make calls, close deals, stay positive, develop your professional sales skills and grow with a dynamic and agile business. Sales Representatives are the front lines of Yodle, reaching out to the local business owners who need Yodle’s cutting-edge technology and service. You’ll master the art of the challenger sale, and you’ll work with amazing people. Our mission and culture are unmatched. We offer comprehensive benefits and lots of perks. Ready to win? Read on and apply!
- Sales Representatives conduct 80-125 outbound sales calls per day to small and medium-sized businesses owners to offer Yodle products such as SEO, PPC, etc.
- Using a proven detailed sales representative script, identify clients’ needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via the phone
- Selling and closing new accounts within assigned business vertical markets
- Ability to effectively run a sales webinar presentation by actively listening, overcoming objections, and building consensus with prospective clients
- Sales Representatives must exhibit a strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed, with a willingness to learn new skills
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
- Must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Follow a transactional sales model with a 1-2 call close and script
- Ability to engage clients quickly and effectively
- Must be organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent technology skill set, ability to multi-task and navigate between several internet sessions, as well as conduct web-based presentations over the phone
- Previous experience with web browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Previous experience with a shared screen platform, such as GoTo Meeting, Join.me, or WebEx
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Prior CRM experience preferred
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.