As Yodle’s Acquisition Marketing Manager you will be blazing trails at a fast growing company, driving the marketing vision and execution for one of America’s strongest online brands dedicated to helping small businesses (SMBs) acquire and retain customers. You will be making an impact on our economy by making a big difference for the “small guy” at scale. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of smart, successful innovators who are passionate about solving a big problem with the help of data.
More specifically, you’ll play an integral role in helping us bring our products to market by planning and executing marketing initiatives and working with Sales to acquire new customers. You will envision, execute, analyze and scale marketing initiatives that target small businesses, drive leads to the inbound sales team through SEM, SEO, social/community, content marketing and new channel testing. This role will drive the execution, analysis and measurement of campaigns across a variety of marketing channels. In this position you will use a combination of your creative and analytical skills to understand our prospects and clients, design smart tests, and quickly implement your findings to generate and nurture leads into becoming customers.
- Create the vision for the marketing strategy for each of your products in conjunction with Product Marketing and Product
- Actively investigate and identify high-potential opportunities to test and incorporate into marketing strategy
- Work with Digital Marketing team to execute the marketing plan for each product, focusing on reporting and optimization of all channels
- Work with the Inbound Sales team to optimize creative, messaging and nurturing to drive high-quality leads
- Develop and manage key performance metric reports that track effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Make recommendations for customer acquisition, involving segmented, tailored activities based on primary research findings and existing customer data
- Work with internal product and financial teams to develop reporting, methods, tools and data which aid in tracking results and increase sales velocity. Must be comfortable with sorting through and analyzing large data sets to solve problems and grow the business.
- Collaborate with Creative and User Experience teams to develop creative assets and collateral such as new landing pages and the optimization of existing landing pages.
- Work closely with Corporate Communications and Content Marketing on strategies and tactics such as content creation, distribution and link building to improve reputation management, launch new products, increase organic performance, etc.
- BA/BS Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Proven record of driving business results through both vision and execution
- Self-starter and highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and command of the English language
- Must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline-driven environment and be able to manage priorities and respond to challenges under pressure
- Familiar with tools such as Salesforce, Marketo and Tableau.
- You have 5+ years of metrics-driven marketing experience heavily focuses on client acquisition.
- SMB marketing experience is a strong plus.
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.