Yodle is seeking a seasoned and experienced Director of Business Development to help establish product partnerships that strengthen Yodle’s automated marketing platform. The ideal candidate is a cross-functional peak performer who works well under pressure delivering high-value partnerships. The Director must understand micros and macro trends in software technology and collaborate with the various departments throughout the company to identify, evaluate, and negotiate external vendor partnerships. They must be a strong communicator with proven strategic negotiation skills. This role has high visibility within the C-Level executive team so presentation skills are a must.
- Work closely with each internal department to identify business challenges that can be potentially solved by partnering with an external vendor.
- Identify prospective partners, lead evaluation process with internal key stakeholders, and own all aspects of the contractual negotiation.
- Proven successful track record of negotiations that involve complex deal modeling.
- Collaborate with in-house legal team to finalize all contractual partnerships.
- Build strong relationships with external software/hardware companies.
- Collaborate with internal product team to identify technical requirements needed to solidify possible software integrations.
- Successfully navigate various industries through intelligent explorative research.
- Serve as the business point of contact for external partnerships.
- Manage communication pipeline and deliver results.
- Represent Yodle’s corporate initiatives at conferences and conventions throughout country.
- Up to 25% travel should be expected
- 7+ years of partner development and strategic partnership experience
- Direct business development or strategic negotiation experience
- Experience in Internet business or channel development, strategic partnerships, or marketing working with senior executives and large Fortune 500 Companies.
- Ability to work with limited direction to satisfy high level business objectives.
- Leader with the ability and desire to take charge of projects to drive business results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- ‘Results Matter’ mindset
- Must be resourceful with a can-do hard working attitude
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally in order to get things done.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.