Front-End Developers play an important role on our User Experience (UX) team, developing the presentation layer of Yodle’s properties including websites, functional web applications, and mobile applications. Front-End Developers collaborate openly with other members of the UX discipline, including Interaction Designers and Visual Designers, as well as Product Managers, Technical Developers, and QA.
Strong Front-End Developers think not only about the code, but also about way users interact with the things we create. They love to use their skills to create better user experience. Can a screen-based behavior be used to help a user understand a task better? Make it faster to find the right information? Front-end technology has evolved to the point where it can shape the user experience, and we are passionate about finding ways to do that.
- Participate in our UI development processes by establishing and documenting development standards and common components for common usage across all Yodle applications
- Testing the front-end code for supported browsers and devices
- Collaborating effectively with UX team members to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the design solution
- Working closely with members of the development and QA teams to ensure the front-end code can be effectively integrated with the technical solution in an Agile Software Development environment
- Strong portfolio of work showing experience developing standards-compliant front-end code for marketing websites, web applications, and/or mobile experiences
- Demonstrated experience in incorporating reliable unit and end-to-end testing to UI frameworks
- Proficient in HTML5 / CSS3
- Experience with MVC frameworks
- Experience with Node.js a plus
- Experience with AngularJS a plus
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
- Knowledge of additional programming languages, frameworks and database technologies is helpful
- Secondary UX skills in Interaction Design and Visual Design are desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.