- Testing the front-end code for supported browsers and devices
- Collaborating effectively with UX team members to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the design solution
- Establishing and documenting development standards and common components for common usage across all Yodle applications
- Strong portfolio of work showing experience developing standards-compliant front-end code for marketing websites, web applications, and/or mobile experiences
- Basic proficiency in HTML5 & CSS3
- Basic proficiency Adobe CS5
- Basic proficiency in Mac OS
- Experience with content management systems a plus
- Experience with version control systems like git a plus
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development environment is a plus
- Knowledge of additional programming languages, frameworks and database technologies is helpful
- Secondary UX skills in Interaction Design and/or Visual Design are desired
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is preferred
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.