Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications, the Public Relations Manager will be tasked with maintaining and further building Yodle’s brand visibility and reputation. This individual will be critical to further positioning Yodle as a leader in local online marketing, and showcasing the company’s significant growth and unique culture. In this important and highly visible position, our ideal candidate brings at least four years of PR experience.
- Secure impactful media coverage in business, industry, vertical, and regional press including thought leadership articles, feature and company stories, product pieces, and entrepreneurial profiles
- Create, develop and manage relationships with key reporters and influencers to further increase awareness of Yodle’s industry-leading solutions, phenomenal growth and unmatched culture
- Generate editorial coverage by developing creative news pitches and story angles that resonate with the media
- Position Yodle as a thought leader in response to breaking industry news or trends
- Manage awards and speaking submissions
- Identify and execute on opportunities to elevate visibility of Yodle where our five offices are located
- Write pre-briefing documents and media outreach reports
- Work collaboratively with company executives and different teams across the business to maximize opportunities
- Identify new and creative ways to get Yodle into the spotlight
- Manage editorial calendar opportunities
- Execute on online reputation management initiatives and respond to issues on review sites and with the Better Business Bureau
- Keep abreast of industry and competitive news and trends
- 4-7 years proven track record in PR
- Agency experience a plus
- Technology or online industry experience a plus
- Reputation management experience a plus
- Existing media relationships and ability to build new relationships
- Strong news sense and understanding of what it takes to generate impactful media coverage
- Experience in award and speaking submissions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to craft persuasive and compelling written communications
- Experience in developing PR plans
- Comfortable interacting with and counseling executives and senior-level employees
- Basic understanding of social media platforms and how they can be integrated into a PR campaign
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Strong team player but also able to work independently
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.