Yodle is looking for a clever, discerning, curious, resourceful, and highly motivated individual to join our growing talent acquisition team in NYC. If you have what it takes to excel in an entrepreneurial environment and appreciate a highly visible role in a fun company, this is the job for you! In this role, you will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment. You will recruit for various open positions throughout the organization, specifically for our Technology team.
- Deliver consistent and timely results that delight your customers
- Creatively search and source for candidates across multiple locations using job boards, internet searches, direct sourcing, networking and other creative methods
- Measure and maintain recruitment service level with internal hiring managers
- Partner and team with TA peers to leverage talents and expertise to achieve outstanding results
- Identify and participate in networking activities such as industry conferences, and open house events to build relationships and to recruit talent
- Plan and host recruiting events for Yodle that represents our unique and transformed work environment that will result in hires
- Execute the full lifecycle recruitment process for entry, mid to senior level hires and partner with various managers at Yodle to actively recruit talent
- Partner with hiring partners and team members to ensure an overall awesome candidate experience
- Develop pro-active recruitment strategies in partnership with HR Talent leaders to anticipate, plan and recruit for future business needs
- Embrace and commit to continuously and deliberately sourcing diverse talent
- Commit yourself to greatness - everyday
- 5+ years of corporate recruitment and/or agency recruiting experience or technology expertise/leadership experience
- Understanding the unique needs of a technology team and the ability to screen for technical skills
- Attention to detail & follow up
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work at a high pace, with competing, and changing priorities
- Effective interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results and service orientation
- Must be capable and willing to perform daily administrative tasks to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Able to influence and build strong business partnerships
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and human resource information systems (HRIS)
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.