The role of the Sourcing Specialist is to support the Talent Acquisition team’s goal of identifying, attracting and retaining top industry talent.
• Works in partnership with the Recruiters to identify and attract top talent
• Pre-screens external candidates
• Presents candidates in an “executive search” fashion
• Develops in-depth knowledge of internal and external talent and market
• Maps external organizations and talent
• Experience pipelining candidates for roles
• Attend strategy meetings with hiring managers
• Ensures that internal and external candidate care occurs
• Attends business / diversity events, develops networks and builds relationships to create candidate pipelines in partnership
• Maintenance of Applicant Tracking System
• Maintenance and Organization of Candidate Records
• Send candidates applications
• Autonomous self-starter with sound judgment regarding when to seek guidance and management support.
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work with individuals of all professional levels and diverse experience.
• Responsible, committed to greatness, collaborative and comfortable with change. 1 plus years’ experience in a talent acquisition function
• Strong desire to learn and grow
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Analytical, creative thinker
• Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Ability to interact comfortably with all levels
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.