Visual Designers play an important role on our User Experience (UX) team, creating the visual expression of Yodle’s properties including functional web applications, mobile applications, and websites. Visual Designers collaborate openly with other members of the UX discipline, including Interaction Designers, Content Strategists, and Front-End Developers.
- Creating visual design deliverables such as concept sketches, layouts, and visual specifications
- Conducting effective meetings with project stakeholders to understand project requirements
- Collaborating effectively with UX team members, as well as other project stakeholders
- Establishing and documenting visual design standards for common usage across all Yodle applications
- Demonstrable experience designing web applications and/or mobile applications (web or native)
- Strong portfolio of work showing a range of design styles
- Clear examples of work that show a design system – consistent use of templates, grid, typography, iconography, color, etc. Examples based off of style guides would be preferred
- Up-to-date with latest UI trends, techniques, technologies and best practices
- Excellent visual design skills with ability to present and defend design c choices.
- Expert-level skill in Adobe CS5 for Mac OS
- Secondary UX skills in Interaction Design or Front-End Development are desired
- Experience with content management systems a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field is preferred
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.