Visual Designers play an important role at Yodle, creating the visual expression and communicating our marketing message to prospects and customers. Their primary responsibility is to design on/off-line marketing collaterals to drive leads, engagement and enhance brand experience. Visual Designers collaborate openly with other members of the UX discipline, including Interaction Designers and Front-End Developers.
- Creating visual design deliverables such as concept sketches, layouts, and specifications
- Create effective direct response collaterals that will deliver specific call-to-action, whether the medium is print, web or video
- Support internal clients with powerpoint presentations
- Conducting effective meetings with project stakeholders to understand project requirements
- Collaborating effectively with UX team members, as well as other project stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience designing marketing websites and print campaigns
- Strong portfolio of work showing a range of design styles
- Clear examples showing design systems – consistent use of templates, grid, typography, iconography, and color
- Must be a self-disciplined individual who can deliver on tight deadline
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at once, set priorities and move projects along smoothly
- Must be a seasoned designer who understands the value of direct marketing designs and how they impact the company’s bottomline
- Secondary UX skills in Interaction Design or Front-End Development are a plus
- Secondary experience in motion, animation, editing or storyboard is a plus
- Must be a designer who reads the content they are designing, and understand the hierarchy of messaging and not just focused on making something look pretty
- Experience with content management systems and/or mobile design is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field is preferred
- Expert-level skill in Adobe CS for Mac OS
- 4 years of visual design experience
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.