Founded in 2005 and headquartered in New York, NY, Yodle achieved 50% growth in 2012 and is expected to grow an additional 25% this year. With annual revenue well in excess of $100 million we are looking forward to an even more successful 2013. Due to this, we are looking for driven, ambitious Sales Representatives who are interested in pursuing a career in online marketing sales.
- Conduct 80-125 outbound sales calls per day to small and medium-sized businesses offering Yodle products such as SEO, PPC, etc.
- Using a sales script, identify clients’ needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone
- Must exhibit a strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed, with a willingness to learn new skills
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
- Must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Follow a transactional sales model with a 1-2 call close and script
- Ability to engage clients quickly and effectively
- Must be organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent technology skill set, ability to multi-task and navigate between several internet sessions, as well as conduct web-based presentations over the phone
- Previous experience with web browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Previous experience with a shared screen platform, such as GoTo Meeting, Join.me, or WebEx
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Prior CRM experience preferred
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.