Yodle’s Responsibilities to You:
• Pay you fairly and transparently for everything you do with uncapped commissions plus a guaranteed base salary and residuals on your book of business
• Give you top-notch 30 day sales training program, and all the tools you need: leads, software and techniques
• Give you experience you need to make sales in a fast-paced tech company and skills to interact confidently with small business owners in many industries
• Offer you incentives to strive for: large commission checks, career advancement, leadership/management training, recognition, exciting contests, and our annual President’s Club trip to an international location
• Give you a highly energetic and incredibly FUN atmosphere with strong leaders, knowledgeable mentors, bright peers, and passionate teams
• Give you the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, mentor, manage, and succeed in all aspects of your career
Your Responsibilities at Yodle:
• Drive revenue by acquiring new customers (Currently we have more than 50,000)
• Make outbound calls to small and medium-sized businesses
• Set and run online product demonstrations
• Use sales strategies to close deals
• Develop expertise across your designated industries
• Become a successful sales rep and work your way up the ladder!
• Work hard every day, be coachable and bring a contagious positive attitude
• Play to Win and Have Fun!
• You enjoy talking to people and they generally like talking to you
• You have both the desire and the ability to learn
• You love closing … or think you might, once you learn how
• You prefer working at a fast pace
• You’re organized, independent, resourceful and diligent
• You’re a great communicator
• You’re proficient and savvy with technology
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.