Yodle, a leading provider of local search advertising and online lead generation services to small and medium businesses is seeking a talented Search Marketing Consultant within our Client Services Department. This is a unique opportunity to be a point of contact for our clients while managing campaigns for cutting edge search marketing solutions.
- Maintain client relationships for a sizeable book of business in a wide variety of segments
- Provide consultation on the development and improvement of clients’ marketing strategies
- Recognize strengths and weaknesses with clients’ current marketing campaigns
- Partner with Search Marketing Analysts to strongly represent SEM / SEO analysis
- Consistently work with Sales, Product Management, and Client Services Managers to ensure highest level of client satisfaction
- Keep abreast of latest industry products, services, information and trends
- 1-3 years of experience managing client relationships within a high-volume environment
- Exceptionally organized self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and move to the next task
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Online marketing industry experience preferred
- Certified Google Advertising Professional is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why Work at Yodle?
Yodle offers excellent medical benefits packages for you and your family, including a pet insurance discount for your four-legged furry friends! Each office location offers its own unique set of perks such as free lunch, food trucks, contests, chair massages, gym memberships, commuter benefits, and don't forget about company happy hours! Explore some key benefits of working at Yodle by clicking below.
Yodle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yodle's policy is to select, place, train, and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.